What you will learn
Developed by SHRM, the world’s largest HR association and leading advocate for HR professionals, the SHRM Essentials of Human Resources provides insight into the standards for knowledge, strategies and competencies required of effective HR professionals around the world. The Sasin x SHRM Certificate in Human Resources provides foundational HR Knowledge and insights into the standards for knowledge, strategies and competencies required of eﬀective HR professionals around the world. The program covers six key HR topics and provides tools you can immediately put to use in your organization:
- Gain a clear understanding of the HR function.
- Develop important skills for attracting and selecting employees.
- Learn the key elements of a total compensation system.
- Obtain an understanding of orientation, development, and training.
- Discover the purpose and process for performance evaluation.
- Enhance your ability to apply key HR legislation.
Course Date, Time and VenueDate: TBC Duration: 6 days (approximately every second Friday accounting for public holidays) Time: 9am-5pm Venue: Sasin School of Management
Fee & Payment
- Full Program Fee: THB 150,000
- 20% Early Bird Discount: THB 120,000 (Register and pay approx. 2 weeks before the 1st day of the training)
- 30% Sasin Alumni Discount: THB 105,000
- Modular Fee: THB 30,000 (No discount)