- Faculty, Marketing
- Member, Research Committee
- Member, Ph.D. Program Committee
Dr. Pavitra Jindahra is currently Assistant Professor of Marketing at Sasin School of Management, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok. Her research interests are in the area of quantitative analysis, big data, consumer decision making processes, marketing and public policy, and consumer well-being. Her recent work focuses on consumer healthy choices, consumer well-being in aging society, and consumer response to cultural globalization. She has taught Marketing Analytics, Statistics, and Pricing in the Sasin MBA/EMBA programs and Marketing Models in PhD program. In her consulting practices, Dr. Jindahra helps companies use data analytics to improve marketing decision making. Her client industries include retailing, banking, transportation, and tourism.
Dr. Jindahra has won the CMO Asia Best Professor in Marketing Award. She received King Anandamahidol Scholarship, Fulbright Scholarship, and William Larimer Mellon Fellowship.
- Jindahra, P., K. Wongboonsin, and P. Wongboonsin (2021), “Demographic and Initial Outbreak Patterns of COVID-19 in Thailand”, Journal of Population Research (doi: 10.1007/s12546-021-09276-y)
- Phumpradab, P. and P. Jindahra (2020), “Towards Healthier Choices: An Investigation into Sugar Label Design”, ABAC Journal Vol. 40 No. 4, 1-22.
- Wongboonsin, K., P. Jindahra, and S. Teerakapibal (2018), “The Influence of Neighbor Effect and Urbanization Toward Organ Donation in Thailand”, Progress in Transplantation, Vol. 28(1) 49-55. (doi: 10.1177/1526924817746684)
- Nattavuthisit, K., P. Jindahra and P. Prasarnphanich (2015), Participatory Community Development: Evidence from Thailand, Community Development Journal, Vol. 50, No.1, p 55-70.
- Jindahra, P. and S. Teerakapipal (2014) “Malleable Preference: A Nation Equity Perspective”, in The Psychology of the Asian Consumer (ACP Book Series), edited by B. Schmitt and L. Lee, Routledge.
- Jindahra, P. and K. Choocharukul (2013), Short Run Route Diversion: An Empirical Investigation into Variable Message Sign Design and Policy Experiment, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol 14, 1, p 388-397.
- Jindahra, P. (2011), Mode Choice Decision: an Investigation into Suvarnabhumi Airport Rail Link Service Introduction, Proceedings of the 7th IMT-GT International Conference on Mathematics, Statistics and its Applications ICMSA 2011, Bangkok, p 562-574.
- Jindahra, P. (2007), Mental Accounting and Marketing Implications, Sasin Journal of Management, Vol 13, No 2, p 106-114.