Faculty, Operations & Technology
- Teaching – OPNS D75: Project Management (MBA), OPNS S75: Managing Projects for Executives (EMBA)
- Research/ Consultancy Services – Project Management, Program Management, and Organizational Project Management
Dr. Sabin is an experienced project management practitioner and academician with more than 20 years of work experiences both from the academics and professional sides combined. Prior to joining Sasin in 2008, he worked at internationally renowned organizations in the USA where he was a program manager in the electronics manufacturing industry. His responsibilities back then included new product introduction and cost reduction projects. Over the past 13 years at Sasin, he has conducted Project Management workshops and/or provided consultancy services to eminent organizations across industries in Thailand, such as PTT Public Company Limited, ThaiBev, Indorama, Mitsubishi, Pruksa, Sansiri, Thonburi Healthcare Group, and many more.
Dr. Sabin has published his research in globally recognized, peer-reviewed journals such as the International Journal of Project Management, the Project Management Journal, the Journal of General Management, and the Engineering Management Journal.
- Three time award winner for “Sasin Teacher of the Year” in 2018, 2016, and 2013 (Sasin, Chulalongkorn University)
- The 2014 “Outstanding Teaching” Award (Fund Kanchanapisek, Chulalongkorn University)
- The 2013 “Outstanding Research Contribution of a Young Researcher” Award (The International Project Management Association)
- The “Employee of the Month” Award – May 2007 (Adecco/ Tektronix, Inc.)
- The 2006 “Outstanding Leader/Scholar” (United Who’s Who Registry: The Honors Edition)
- The 2006 “Paper of the Year” Award (Project Management Institute Educational Foundation)
- Serving as a committee in Coordination Panel of the Medical Products Consortium of Thailand (2019-present), the consortium that aims to boost domestic innovative healthcare products through strong multi-stakeholder collaboration.
- Serving as a Project Management advisor for Chulalongkorn University Technology Center (2019 – present).
- Serving as a referee for international scholastic journals/ conference including (in alphabetical order) the International Journal of Project Management, the Journal of General Management, the Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology, and the Project Management Journal.
- Served as Assistant Director of Sasin Executive Education (August 2017 – September 2019).
- Served as a judge for Kincentric’s Best Employers Thailand Awards (2019).
- Served as a judge for TMA’s Thailand Corporate Excellence Awards (2018, 2019, 2020).