ASEP was held March 19 – 25, 2006 at JamesL.AllenCenter, Kellogg School of Management, NorthwesternUniversity for 12 Thai executives from the public and private sectors. Six professors brought them up to date on a variety of topics:
- Marketing Challenges for Asia by Professor Dipak C. Jain, Ph.D.
- Effective Strategic Decision Making by Professor Adam Galinsky, Ph.D.
- Tactics of Influence and Creating High Performing Teams by Professor Adam Galinsky, Ph.D.
- Lessons from the Asian Economic and Financial Crisis byProfessor Janice C. Eberly, Ph.D.
- Strategically Managing New Products by Professor Timothy Calkins
- Crisis Management by Professor Daniel Diermeier, Ph.D.
- Building a Better Network by Professor Brian Uzzi, Ph.D.
The participants also had the opportunity to meet senior U.S. executives including Mr. Robert Kinsella, President, Kinsella Group Inc. and Dr. Jeff Vender, Chairman Anesthesiology, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare.
The certificate presentation on March 23 was presided over by Dean Dipak C. Jain, Dean, and Sandy Morton Goldman Professor in Entrepreneurial Studies and Professor of Marketing, Kellogg School of Management, NorthwesternUniversity.