Sasin and Kellogg School of Management co-organized the Advanced Senior Executive Program (ASEP-3) from March 16 – 22, 2008 at James L. Allen Center, Northwestern University.
Participants were able to enhance and revitalize their goals, gain an appreciation for the latest management concepts, review the fundamental assumptions about leadership, and develop insights into the personal management style. This year 20 executives from the private sector and state enterprises participated. The program was conducted in English by professors from the Kellogg School of Management, NorthwesternUniversity.
Topics and Instructors
1. Crisis Management – (Prof. David Austen-Smith)
2. Strategic Leadership – (Prof. Ranjay Gulati)
3. Valuing Business Strategy – (Prof. Mitchelle A. Petersen)
4. Customer Focused Organization – (Prof. Ranjay Gulati)
5. Intellectual Capital Management – (Prof. James G. Conley)
6. New Product Innovation – (Prof. Dipak C. Jain)
7. Learning from Your Customer Data – (Prof. Russell Walker)
8. Decision Making – (Prof. J. Keith Murnighan)
9. Global Branding & Future of Marketing – (Prof. Dipak C. Jain)
On March 21, 2008, the certificate presentation was presided over by Dean Dipak C. Jain, Dean, Sandy Morton Goldman Professor in Entrepreneurial Studies and Professor of Marketing, Kellogg School of Management, NorthwesternUniversity.