In order to enhance and increase management effectiveness for senior executives, the Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University organized a Senior Executive Program from August 10 – 30, 2008 at the Dusit Thani Hua Hin, Petchburi. The program was conducted in English by professors from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University. In 2008, 29 executives participated in the program. SEP offered senior managers
- increased understanding of the ways in which different areas of business function, and how these areas can be integrated so that the organization runs more effectively.
- awareness of the tools and techniques available to modern management.
- techniques for achieving a better understanding of the complex environment within which the organization functions and for evaluating its impact.
- increased analytical ability in solving business problems.
- skills in executing decisions effectively and in dealing with the consequences of decisions.
- insights into how an enterprise can be directed as an integrated, strategically directed unit.