Sasa International House (also known as Sasa Nives) provides comfortable, pleasant accommodations for professors, students, seminar participants, and other University guests.
- Download a brochure for Sasa International House
- Download a map of Sasa House immediate surroundings
- parking, high-speed wifi,
- complimentary breakfast (07:00 – 10:00 a.m.)
- complimentary use of the Sasabol Recreation Center: Swimming pool (open 7:00 a.m. to 8 p.m.),
- fitness rooms (313, 314) at Sasa International House,
- laundry services,
- ATM machine,
- on-site restaurant, Sasa Restaurant, serves an extensive selection of Thai and international dishes, open daily 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.,
- a variety of meeting and function rooms, equipped with state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment, high-speed broadband and wifi internet access. To book function rooms, or find out more, contact us at email@example.com or +66-2216-8844.
We offer three types of rooms:Sasa Suite Sasa Suite rooms are 75 square meters with adjoining king-sized bedroom, private bathroom (with whirlpool bath), and living room (with massage chair). President President rooms are 43.5 square meters with private bathroom (with whirlpool bath). Furnishings include a massage chair and choice of one king-sized bed or two single beds. Vice-President Vice-President rooms are 35.6 square meters, with a private bathroom and your choice of one queen-sized, or two single, beds. Housing information can be obtained by contacting Sasa International House at firstname.lastname@example.org or +66-2216-8844.
Chula Sports FacilitiesSasin students receive membership and have access to all of Chulalongkorn University recreation and sports facilities, including an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, three gymnasiums, a judo hall, and a shooting gallery.
Health ServicesChulalongkorn University maintains a health service for Sasin students at the Chulalongkorn University Health Center. All full-time students may use the university service without additional cost.
Sasin provides computing facilities and communications services to support teaching and research. Our services include:
- Computer service
- WiFi service (Including at Sasa International House)
- Sasinware service
- MS Imagine
- Printing and Scanning service
- Email service
- Helpdesk service
- Teleconference service
- Classroom streaming service
- Virtual private network to research databases
- Office Hours on Monday – Saturday | 8:00 – 17:00
- Office Hours on class day | 8:00 – 20:00
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 02 218 3858 (office-hour)
- Hotline: 085 076 7475 (till 21:30 on class day)
Study RoomsThere are 31 study rooms in the Sasa Patasala Building;
- 14 on the 3rd floor,
- 16 on the 6th floor,
- 1 on the 7th floor.
- Organizing an international conference?
- Holding a company workshop?
- Looking for a well-equipped central location for meetings?
- Or somewhere peaceful for your team to stay?