- Faculty, Marketing
- Member, Research Committee
- Member, Ph.D. Program Committee
Dr. Pavitra Jindahra is currently Assistant Professor of Marketing at Sasin School of Management, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok. Her research interests are in the area of quantitative analysis, big data, consumer decision making processes, marketing and public policy, and consumer well-being. Her recent work focuses on consumer healthy choices, consumer well-being in aging society, and consumer response to cultural globalization. She has taught Marketing Analytics, Statistics, and Pricing in the Sasin MBA/EMBA programs and Marketing Models in PhD program. In her consulting practices, Dr. Jindahra helps companies use data analytics to improve marketing decision making. Her client industries include retailing, banking, transportation, and tourism.
Dr. Jindahra has won the CMO Asia Best Professor in Marketing Award. She received King Anandamahidol Scholarship, Fulbright Scholarship, and William Larimer Mellon Fellowship.
- Jindahra, P., & Phumpradab, P. (2023). Label copresence for healthier choices: How sugar content per daily limit and sugar warning labels balance out the health halos of nutrient-content claim. Food Quality and Preference, 107, 104853. doi: 10.1016/j.foodqual.2023.104853
- Jindahra, P., Wongboonsin, K., & Wongboonsin, P. (2022). Demographic and initial outbreak patterns of COVID-19 in Thailand. Journal of Population Research, 39(4), 567-588. doi:10.1007/s12546-021-09276-y
- Starita, S., Irawan, C. A., & Jindahra, P. (2022). Protecting and expanding railway networks to hedge against disruptions: A model with travel segments. Journal of Advanced Transportation, 2022 doi:10.1155/2022/9158784
- Chatjuthamard, P., Jindahra, P., Sarajoti, P., & Treepongkaruna, S. (2021). The effect of COVID-19 on the global stock market. Accounting and Finance, 61(3), 4923-4953. doi:10.1111/acfi.12838
- Phumpradab, P., & Jindahra, P. (2020). Towards healthier choices: An investigation into sugar label design. ABAC Journal, 40(4), 1-22. Retrieved from www.scopus.com
- Wongboonsin, K., Jindahra, P., & Teerakapibal, S. (2018). The influence of neighbor effect and urbanization toward organ donation in Thailand. Progress in Transplantation, 28(1), 49-55. doi:10.1177/1526924817746684
- Jindahra, P., & Teerakapibal, S. (2015). Malleable preference: A nation equity perspective. The psychology of the Asian consumer (pp. 65-87) doi:10.4324/9781315719078 Retrieved from www.scopus.com
- Nuttavuthisit, K., Jindahra, P., & Prasarnphanich, P. (2015). Participatory community development: Evidence from Thailand. Community Development Journal, 50(1), 55-70. doi:10.1093/cdj/bsu002
- Jindahra, P., & Choocharukul, K. (2013). Short-run route diversion: An empirical investigation into variable message sign design and policy experiments. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 14(1), 388-397. doi:10.1109/TITS.2012.2215854
- Jindahra, P. (2011). Mode choice decision: an investigation into suvarnabhumi airport rail link service introduction. Proceedings of the 7th IMT-GT International Conference on Mathematics, Statistics and its Applications ICMSA 2011, Bangkok, 562-574.
- Jindahra, P. (2007). Mental accounting and marketing implications, Sasin Journal of Management, 13(2), 106-114.