In order to enhance and revitalize the goals, gain an appreciation for the latest management concepts, review the fundamental assumptions about leadership, and develop insights into the personal management style, the Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University and Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University co-organized an Advanced Senior Executive Program from March 14 – 20, 2010 at James L. Allen Center, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.
The program was conducted in English by professors from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. In 2010, 14 executives from private sector and state enterprise participated in the program.
Topics and Instructors
1. New Product Innovation (March 15) ; Professor Dipak C. Jain
2. Creating an Innovation Mindset (March 15) ; Mr. Thomas D. Kuczmarski
3. Activating an Innovation Strategy, Process, and Cross-Functional Teams (March 15) ; Mr. Thomas D. Kuczmarski
4. Competing on Agility (March 16) ; Professor Mohanbir Sawhney
5. Perspectives on Innovation (March 16) ; Professor Mohanbir Sawhney
6. Decision Making (March 16) ; Professor J. Keith Murnighan
7. Leadership & Learning (March 17) ; Professor Michelle L. Buck
8. Valuing Business Strategy (March 17) ; Professor Mitchell A. Petersen
9. Crisis Management (March 18) ; Professor Timothy Feddersen
10. Learning from Your Customer Data (March 18) ; Professor Russell Walker
11. Strategic Data-Driven Marketing (March 19) ; Professor Mark Jeffery
12. Internet and Social Media Marketing (March 19) ; Professor Mark Jeffery
On March 19, 2010, the certificate presentation was presided over by Dean Dipak C. Jain, Dean Emiritus, Sandy Morton Goldman Professor in Entrepreneurial Studies and Professor of Marketing, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.