The Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS) and Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University organized and hosted a workshop on “Building Excellence in Research & Teaching”. The workshop leaders were:
- Professor Adam Galinsky, Ph.D., Morris and Alice Kaplan Professor of Ethics and Decision Management
- Professor Dipak C. Jain, Ph.D, Dean Emeritus Sandy and Morton Goldman Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, Professor of Marketing at Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Professor Sung Joo Park, Ph.D., Professor at the KAIST College of Business
The workshop was held November 6 – 7, 2009 at Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University for thirty-five participants.
Objectives of the workshop were:
- Understanding methods of experiential learning
- Actively interacting with management school instructors
- Helping to develop new courses and teaching materials
Workshop certificates were presented on November 7th by Professor Toemsakdi Krishnamra, AAPBS President and Sasin Director, Professor Dipak C. Jain, Dean Emeritus of Kellogg School of Management, and Professor Sung Joo Park, AAPBS Founder and Professor at the KAIST Business School.