A flexible program. Full-time and Part-time options. Choose your pace.
Sasin welcomes applications from graduates in all fields who are interested in pursuing an MBA degree. If you hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a Thai university or from an international institution of recognized standing, you are eligible for consideration.Prior study in business or economics is not a requirement for admission! In fact, most Sasin students come from non-business degree backgrounds. Their undergraduate majors include graduates from engineering, science, technology, social sciences, and the humanities. Although coursework in calculus is not required, a solid foundation in quantitative skills is expected.
- scholastic ability for graduate study,
- your transcripts from your previous educational endeavors,
- qualities of character and motivation,
- evidence of leadership,
- societal concern and involvement,
- management promise,
- the quality of your application essays,
- your letter of recommendation,
- and your GMAT or GRE, and where appropriate, TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- you must complete those that have a red star. You will not be able to submit your application without these.
- remember the more you tell us about your education, experiences, and interests, the better we can evaluate your suitability for our program,
- and the more likely you are to be accepted.
Application Journey1. Get this information ready Must have:
- A bachelor degree
- Minimum one-year experience
- Leadership potential and management promise
- A letter of recommendation (Using Sasin’s form)
- Official transcripts
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score
- An English language proficiency score (TOEFL/IELTS) for non-native English speakers
1. Contact Information, Email, and PasswordFirst, you will need to enter:
- your email address (which will become your username for the application process),
- your name,
- choose the program for which you wish to apply,
- and prove that you’re human by completing a CAPTCHA.
2. Educational BackgroundThe online application asks about your prior education. Please enter your educational experiences in chronological order (oldest first, most recent last). The form allows you to add additional fields. You will need eventually to submit an official transcript of academic record from each college, university or professional school you have previously attended. Transcripts must be in English and prepared by the issuing institution,
- if the institution will not provide a translation, Sasin will accept translations from the embassy or consulate of the institution’s country or its designated agent.
- Both the original record and an authorized English translation should be submitted.
- All records should show your name, degree awarded and date of graduation.
3. Employment BackgroundThe online form also asks about your previous employment. Try to give as much detail as possible. You should certainly include
- job titles
4. Activities and InterestsWhat you do outside of education and work, is of great interest in evaluating your application. The online form asks about these activities so please give as much (truthful!) detail as possible. Make sure that you include any:
- awards and honors
5. Essay QuestionThe online form also asks about:
- Why you want to attend Sasin, and
- Your career objectives, and how Sasin will help you.
6. Letter of RecommendationYou will need to submit one letter of recommendation – please use the Sasin recommendation form. This should be:
- from someone who knows you and your achievements well,
- Ideally, your letter should be from someone who has observed you at work,
- the best recommenders are those who are able to assess your professional, extracurricular, and/or academic performance,
- and demonstrate an awareness of your management potential.
- Recommendations from friends and family are of very limited value.
- send their recommendation by email directly to Admissions@sasin.edu (this is the preferred submission method)
- or, place it in a sealed envelope addressed to The Admissions Office, Sasa Patasala Building, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration, Soi Chulalongkorn 12, Phyathai Road, Bangkok, Thailand 10330
7. Signed Sasin Honor CodeEveryone at Sasin regards honesty and integrity as qualities essential to the practice and profession of management. The Sasin Honor Code is designed to promote these qualities so that each student can fully develop his or her individual potential. The Honor Code is administered by students, based on the concept of self-governance. Upon admission, each student makes an agreement to abide by The Sasin Honor Code. Students who violate the Sasin Honor Code violate this agreement and must accept the sanction imposed by the Sasin community. All Sasin students are also expected to adhere to all policies and requirements of Chulalongkorn University and to abide by all applicable by-laws and regulations. You can download the Sasin Honor Code here, or use the link on the last page of the online application. In any event, make sure that you sign the Honor Code, and submit it with your application.
8. Test ScoresYou must submit a GMAT or a GRE score with your MBA application. If you are non-native English-speaking, you must take TOEFL/IELTS in addition to the GMAT/GRE. There are no minimum test score requirements. It is your entire application that will be evaluated. Scores are usually valid for 5 years. TOEFL/IELTS Exemption Non-native English-speaking applicants may qualify for an exemption from English
- at least one year of study at an accredited university degree program in English, in a country where English is a primary language, OR
- at least four years of study at the secondary school level in English, in a country where English is a primary language. If you believe you meet either of the requirements for a TOEFL/IELTS exemption, please contact us at Admissions@sasin.edu to request an exemption.
Completed Application FormWhen you’ve completed the Application Form, take a look through the checklist of accompanying items:
- GMAT or GRE score,
- TOEFL or IELTS (unless waived),
- one letter of recommendation (when you submit your online application, you’ll see a link to download the necessary form for your Letter of Recommendation, or you can download it now),
- letter of Corporate Sponsorship (if applicable),
- signed Sasin Honor Code (download),
- application fee: see below, this can be paid most easily through our secure online application site. Details will appear when you submit your online application.
- Recent digital color photo (headshot) of you
TOEFL/IELTSThe TOEFL test is offered year-round at many international locations, either as a *paper exam* or online. In Bangkok, the TOEFL is offered at the Institute of International Education (IIE), Maneeya Center, 6th Floor, 518/3 Ploenchit Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, telephone 0-2652-0653. Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Go to www.toefl.org for more details. *Paper exam is only offered in areas where testing via the internet is not available* Note: The TOEFL ITP Assessment Series is not accepted at this time. The TOEFL codes for Sasin are 9318 (institution code) and 02 (department code). IELTS tests are held in over 1,000 locations across the world. The IELTS examination is managed by the University of Cambridge ESOL Council, the British Council, and IDP Education Australia. Go to https://www.ielts.org/ or https://thailand.ielts.britishcouncil.org/ for more details. TOEFL charges a testing fee of approximately US$185, depending on the location and date of the test. For a complete list of test dates and prices, click here. If you’re looking for practice tests or study guides, there are many free resources online, such as the Discover Business TOEFL Study Guide.
GMAT/GREIf you want to try out some sample GMAT questions, take a look at the GMAT website. GMAT and GRE tests are offered year-round at a number of international locations. Please see www.gmac.com or www.gre.org for full details. The GMAT code for Sasin is FSK-WL-48. The GRE code for Sasin is 9318. In Thailand, GMAT and GRE are offered in two locations: GMAT Pearson Professional Centers (ID 50507) BB Building, Level 10 Unit 1010 54 Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke Road) Bangkok 10110, Thailand Tel: +66.2.6643563 A&A Neo Technology (ID 51272) 248/55-56 Maneenopparat Road, Sripoom Muang, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand Tel: +66.53.227500-2 GRE Computer-based tests are offered year-round. Institute of International Education (APCU-8481) Maneeya Center North, 6th Floor 518/3 Ploenchit Road, Bangkok 10330 Tel. +66.2.6520653 Paper-based GRE revised General Test is offered up to three times a year. Boromarajonani College of Nursing (10956) Chiang Mai, Thailand Due to Covid-19 situation, you can take GMAT and GRE online. Please see more information here.
GMAT Online Exam https://www.mba.com/exams/gmat-online
GRE General Test at home https://www.ets.org/s/cv/gre/at-home/
- the simplest option is to pay online via Sasin’s secure payment process. Just click “Pay Application Fee” to go to our payment partner, 2C2P (a Sasin alumnus company). You’ll need a valid credit card or debit card.
- Or you can pay at any major bank in Thailand, or at any branch of TOT, True Money, Tesco Lotus, Big C, Family Mart or any Post Office in Thailand.
- Or you can pay by cash or cheque at Sasin. Please contact email@example.com.
- Or you can make a bank transfer to the Sasin Account 0384428823 at Siam Commercial Bank – Siam Square Branch. Please email a copy of your pay-in slip to: firstname.lastname@example.org.